When purchasing your Single Enhanced Listing, you have the option to upload images. The first photo will be your primary image that appears in search results. There is no limit, but we find that 10-20 photos is best, potential buyers may not view more than 25 images on a listing.
Steps to add photos:
- Log into your Advertiser Center account or anywhere on HomeFinder.com in the upper right corner of the page.
- Once you sign in, look for the Advertiser Center section, under your name:
3. Click on your listing under Edit Your Properties.
4. Upload any photos that you desire. Click and drag your files into the Photos section. You can also drag them to change the order.
5. Click the orange “Save” box at the very bottom of the page.
Note: if you have any issues uploading photos, feel free to proceed without completing the upload portion, you will always be able to add more photos in Advertiser Center after completing the Single Enhanced Listing purchase.
All changes to your listings will take approximately 60 minutes to appear on our site.