On March 4, 2015, our Single Property Websites templates were upgraded to a refreshed design and layout.
- Help your customers stand out to their sellers with this impressive modern design.
- 60% of homebuyers are looking at listings through mobile and tablet devices. These sites are responsive and mobile-friendly, making it easy to view across all screens.
- As always, these websites are fast and easy to build through our e-commerce path.
Here are some questions you may have:
1. Do I have to do anything to update my customers’ live Single Property Websites to the new layout?
You don’t need to lift a finger - we’ve migrated all live Single Property Websites to take advantage of the new design.
Our old templates are now retired, and all live Single Property Websites have been transitioned over to comparable color backgrounds using our new layouts.
- Fresh Green → Green
- Modern Red → Red
- Stately Gray → Gray
- Warm Beige → Beige
2. I’d like to change the color template of my Single Property Website. What should I do?
If you would like to switch your color scheme or website domain name, you can do this by contacting support using the Contact Us form below.
3. One of my customers has available Single Property Websites to build for their listings. What should I do?
You can go to the Single Property Website path and create Single Property Websites for your customers’ active listings.
4. I just sold more Single Property Websites and we are going to be billing our customer directly. How do I submit an order?
You can go to the Order Fulfillment page and submit your request there, and one of our representatives will process the order and authorize the product for you and your customer.