As of March 4, 2015, our Single Property Websites templates have upgraded to a new modern design and layout.
- Your sellers will be impressed with this simple, modern design, so that your listing - and you - look good.
- 60% of homebuyers are looking at listings through mobile and tablet devices. These sites are mobile-friendly, making it easy to view across all screens.
- Show more sellers how you’re using technology to reach buyers on the go with websites that are quick and easy to build.
Here are some common questions you may have:
1. Are my SPWs already upgraded to the new layouts?
Yes, we’ve migrated the old templates to a new design that uses a similar background color to the old template.
Our old templates are now retired, and all live Single Property Websites have been transitioned over to comparable color backgrounds using our new layouts.
- Fresh Green → Green
- Modern Red → Red
- Stately Gray → Gray
- Warm Beige → Beige
2. I’d like to change the color template of my Single Property Website. What should I do?
If you would like to switch your color scheme or website domain name, you can do this by contacting support using the Contact Us form.
3. I have available Single Property Websites to build for their listings. What should I do?
You can go to the Single Property Website path and create Single Property Websites for your customers’ active listings.
4. How do I purchase additional Single Property Websites for my listings?
If your listing is already on HomeFinder.com, you can purchase and build your Single Property Websites in seconds by going to this link, selecting your listing, and entering your purchase information. Your website will be live within the hour.
If you are a real estate professional and your listings are not on HomeFinder.com yet (or you’re not sure), please review this article on how to get your listings to appear on HomeFinder.com.